Monday, November 30, 2015

Announcements!

Hiya, guys!

Greeting you guys with a smile!
I know I promised to post as often as I could, but then it's been ten days since my last post. I've been busy with my new work, as well as school since classes has started last week, thus the reason for not posting for so long.

But don't despair, 'cause I have some good news for you!  Click 'Read More' to find out.

First things first -- over the past few years I have discovered new beauty favorites that's worth sharing to you guys. I have been taking pictures of these with the hopes of featuring them in the blog someday, and now is the best time to do that.


Here are some of the products that I'll be featuring in the next posts, so watch out for them!

Second, I'll be giving out some clues as to what's in store for me for the coming years. Number one, I'll be doing a collaboration for the first time EVER. I'm so, so excited but so, so nervous all at the same time, as I'm not sure how all this will turn out. However, I'm confident that whatever happens, everything will be all right because I'm collaborating with the person I know so well.

Number two, this photo.


Got the clues now? Know the answer? Let's find out in the coming days!

No comments:

Post a Comment