Wednesday, December 2, 2015

[REVIEW] Tony Moly Intensive Care Snail Foot Mask

Hiya, guys!

Today, I'll be reviewing the Tony Moly Intensive Care Snail Foot Mask.


I actually got two of these as a GWP (gift with purchase) when I bought the Tony Moly Essence-In Sun Balm many months ago. Since this was my first time to encounter such product, why not try it out.

Side note: Korean beauty brands has always been generous in giving out samples of their products for every purchase. Methinks that it's a great way for their customers to try out their new and bestseller products and maybe, just maybe, if they find it good and effective they will be encouraged to buy the full size.

Packaging comes in this large metallic gold sachet, which I think is typical with most masks in the market. But then I love that the sachet itself is sturdy so as not to spill out any product inside it.

More of this awesome product for your feet when you click 'Read More.'



Inside the sachet is a folded plastic sheet which unfolds into an angel wing-shaped sheet. I could feel something squishy inside this plastic sheet, which tells me that there's liquid involved in this thing.


This wing-shaped sheet has a perforation on the middle, meaning you have to tear the sheet apart. This gives you a large sock-shaped sheet.


The plastic 'sock' has a liquid-soaked cotton layer inside it.  It's a foot mask, indeed -- actually, it's more of a sheet mask for your feet.

See that sheet near my skin? That's the liquid-soaked cotton layer of the 'sock.' 
I made sure that my feet are clean and dry before I put this on. The liquid soaked inside the 'sock' actually feels cool on my feet, but not the menthol-like kind of cool though. I feel like I'm having a foot soak without having to deal with a basin of water.

The foot mask when worn
After ten minutes or so, I removed the foot mask, leaving some of the liquid dripping from my feet. I massaged the liquid onto my feet and past my ankles until it's absorbed by the skin.

I noticed that my feet feels softer and tender after the treatment -- something that a person with a foot fetish would absolutely love. I actually felt that my feet got that special treat that it deserves.

Overall, the mask is a great once-a-week indulgence for your feet. It's great as a final step of your DIY foot spa, after you have sloughed off all the dead skin cells from your feet.

And really doesn't your feet deserve that special treat after taking you to places the entire week? *wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment