Thursday, December 24, 2015

[30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE] Write Some Basic Things About Yourself

Photo credit here
Hiya, guys!

It's the first day of the 30 day blog challenge! And the first order of the blogging challenge is to 'write some basic things about yourself.'

To make things easier for me and for you guys, I'm gonna do this post slum book style. Ready?

Get ready to know me better! Click 'Read More' to see them!

THE BASICS!
FULL NAME: Jesselle Infante Maminta
NICKNAME: Jessa
ADDRESS (city): Caloocan City
BIRTHDAY: April 6
BIRTHPLACE: Quezon City (specifically Quirino Memorial Medical Center)
AGE: 26
ZODIAC SIGN: Aries
SCHOOL:
Manila Law College (law school)
Polytechnic University of the Philippines - Manila (college)
Lagro High School (high school)
Mater Carmeli School - Novaliches (elementary/grade school)
COURSE:
Bachelor of Laws [Ll.B] (law school)
Bachelor in Journalism (college)
AMBITION:
Back then I wanted to be a doctor -- a pediatrician, to be specific. As time went by, I wanted to be a writer. Then a lawyer.

FAVORITES!
COLOR: pink, orange, purple
BAND: Backstreet Boys, Westlife, *NSYNC, Boyz2Men (90s girl all the way!), Parokya ni Edgar
SINGER: Mandy Moore (all time fave), Sara Bareilles, Marie Digby, Beyonce
SONG: *can I just put my Spotify profile here so you can access my playlists?*
MOVIE: A Walk to Remember, Legally Blonde, Julie and Julia, Harry Potter series
ACTOR: *I have no favorite actor, sorry*
ACTRESS: *same here*
FOOD: anything soup-y, Jollibee Chickenjoy and fries, my mother's baked macaroni and lasagna
SPORT: tennis
ATHLETE: Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Rafael Nadal (#mybelovedrafa)

From the list of questions that I got there are actually questions like 'Define Love,' Who is your crush' and so on. I did not include them here because I believe those questions are best left for grade school and high school. But that's just me. :)

Before I could forget, it's the Christmas Eve! Got any plans today and for tomorrow? Share them all down the comments section! Also, don't forget to subscribe to our newly-built Youtube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment