Friday, December 25, 2015

[30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE] 10 Likes and Dislikes

Hiya, guys!

Photo credit here
First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope you guys are having a good time with the ones nearest and dearest to you. For me, Christmas is one occasion to celebrate with family and friends -- one occasion that I'll do everything to be with them. That is why I feel bad for those who cannot be with their loved ones today for some reason.

Oh, enough of this hoopla. Let's get down to business. So today I'll be listing down my 10 likes and dislikes, randomly and with no particular category.

See the list by clicking 'Read More'


10 Likes

1. sheet masks
2. dresses (even though my thighs don't like it)
3. cracker nuts (Nagaraya, Pinatssu)
4. Snowy (I miss him!) and Japanese spitz
5. Junior and Barry, Marnie and Boo
6. Paris, France
7. Sephora (would love to visit a branch someday)
8. Williams Sonoma (I once spend a whole day browsing their website)
9. Cosmopolitan magazine
10. weddings

10 Dislikes
1. stinky stuff (including dog and cat poo!)
2. uncomfortable clothes
3. the horrible traffic situation at EDSA
4. pimples
5. nosy people
6. invasion of privacy and
7. too many CCTVs
8. no internet connection (que horror!)
9. spicy food
10. getting class or work suspended when you're already on your way there (hassle!)

So that's my list of likes and dislikes. Actually this list was written as i'm typing this post, so this means these are the first ten things that I could think of at the moment. Keep yourselves posted for the next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment