Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The Secret Collab -- REVEAL IS TODAY!

Hiya, guys!

Remember my previous post about that collaboration I'm doing with that 'person I know so well' that involves this?


Well I'm so ready and so excited to reveal what this project is all about! Wanna find out what is it? Click 'Read More' for the reveal!
I'm collaborating with none other than my sister Martina!




And the project? Our very own Youtube channel!


There's not much going on just yet on our channel which was created (as in an account was made) around the second week of November. While we are thinking of some decent content to include for our blog, we decided to do vlogs first; and so we started vlogging, especially for the popular Vlogmas series. However, the edited videos were not uploaded until yesterday.

So here are some of the videos that are now up on the channel:




Excited already? Me, too! I'm so excited for many more things to come for our channel! So let's add to that excitement by subscribing to our channel right here: http://bit.ly/PeppermillSisters (Sorry we could not have our own custom Youtube URL because our channel isn't qualified for it yet.)

Please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment