Sunday, December 6, 2015

[REVIEW] iWhite Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita

Hiya, guys!

Today I'm doing a review on the iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita.


From iWhite Korea:


I've reviewed a string of iWhite Korea products, and I love every single one of them, most especially the Nose Pack. For that reason, I had quite high hopes over this product.

As the label says, it promises to "deeply hydrate(s) with non-greasy formula," and helps "prevent premature aging, protect skin from cellular damage, hydrate and maintain firmness of skin."

Like the Face Cream, it also contains mulberry root extract and panax ginseng root extract. Besides that, it also has green tea extract, a great component for fighting pimples and acne, as an active ingredient.

So what's the deal with this moisturizer, and how does it compare to the Face Cream? Click 'Read More' to find out.





The product comes out as a light blue gel, which feels light and refreshing when applied and dries to a matte, slightly powdery finish -- kinda like applying a cream-to-powder foundation but less powdery.

Compared to the Face Cream, they are both light and does not feel sticky at all, but this one is much lighter. It also looks matte on skin like the Face cream due to its finish.

But unlike the Face Cream, the Aqua Moisturizer does not leave a crazy white cast, probably because it does not have titanium dioxide. As I have mentioned in my Face Cream review, this ingredient causes that obvious white cast whenever sunblock or any cream with this component is applied.

While I can't see yet its whitening and pimple-fighting abilities, I don't mind at all because it leaves my skin hydrated and refreshed. And did I mention that it effectively seals down anything that you have previously applied on your skin such as serums and essences?

So this is, for me, better than the Face Cream and is my HG moisturizer at the moment.

iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita is available at Mercury Drug, Watsons and other drugstores and beauty counters nationwide. You may also order online through iWhite Korea's Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment