Monday, March 3, 2014

[REVIEW] iWhite Korea Facial Cream.

Hiya, guys!

Today I'll be doing a review on the iWhite Korea Facial Cream.


From iWhite Korea:

Whoops, forgot to take off the price tag!
Because I raved so much on their Nose Pack and Whitening Pack, it makes me wonder whether the rest of their product range will also perform well. So I decided to try out the Face Cream this time around. (And yes, this is the second consecutive iWhite Korea product review that I've done, a first on my part. Teehee!)

As you can read from the photo above, it is a three-in-one product because it claims to be a whitening, (sun) protection and makeup base product all in one face cream.

iWhite Korea Facial Cream has Mulberry Root extract, titanium dioxide, Panax ginseng and vitamins A, C and E as its active ingredients. Based on my own research, mulberry root extract is known for its skin whitening properties, while Panax ginseng supposedly promotes cell regeneration which in turn delays skin ageing. Titanium dioxide, on the other hand, is an ingredient in most physical sunblock creams.

Wanna know how it fared so far? Click 'Read More' to find out!

Here's what it looks like when the product is squeezed out of the sachet.


It's a thick white fluid once it comes out of the sachet -- kinda like ointment. But once applied on the face, it actually feels light and does not feel sticky , which reminds me of the lotion that I use all the time.

My face after putting on the cream (pardon my unkempt hair, though)
It leaves a matte finish upon spreading it on, which gains plus points for the oily-faced me. But due to the titanium dioxide content of this cream, it leaves a crazy white cast on my face which made me freak out at first. Like some crazy photo editor adjusted the brightness on my face to its maximum limit.


Even after putting on some BB cream, the white cast is still there, albeit reduced. Therefore, you should use this face cream with caution on days where you will have photos taken.

There was no significant change on my skin after a few days of use. To be quite honest, I really don't care about the whitening factor of this product -- I'm only after its makeup base abilities, which was surprisingly good. The matte finish of the cream eases up the makeup application for me.

Overall, it's a good day cream for everyday use, especially in the upcoming summer months (hello, sunblock!). And at only 20 pesos, it's a pretty good deal!


iWhite Korea Whitening Pack is available at Mercury Drug, Watsons and other drugstores and beauty counters nationwide. You may also order online through iWhite Korea's Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment