Friday, December 11, 2015

FOTD: Red Lips, Red Shirt

I can't count how many times I have worn red lips on special occasions -- be it costume parties or Christmas parties. But rarely do I wear it on an ordinary day, until last Tuesday.

Never mind my still-wet hair -- I don't blow-dry my hair, just air-dry.
I think my spirits were at its peak that time, that's why I feel like wearing a red lip. Never mind that I was also wearing a red shirt that same day. Haha!

The products that I used coming up when you click 'Read More.'


Products used:

SanSan HD Concealer in Olive
Maybelline Clear Smooth All-in-One Shine Free Cake Powder in 05 Sand Beige
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Powder
Bobbie Cosmetics Eye Love It Ultra Fine Point Liquid Eyeliner
Etude House Oh! M'Eye Lash Slimcara Mascara
Ever Bilena Pro Lip Liner in Red

If you will notice, I did not use blush in this look. Actually, I have not been using blush for more than a month now, and for a good reason -- I try to use less products on my face so as not to cause more pimples. Like I've said earlier, I'm currently doing a routine to at least eliminate my pimples and pimple scars, and so I'm just helping out by wearing less or no makeup whenever possible.

This is my first time after a long time to do an FOTD post, so I hope you guys like it however simple it may be. See you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment