Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A New Chapter Begins...


It is at this point in time that a new phase in my life begins. Before that, a lot of things have happened - some are good, some are not-so-good. And some others have made a great impact in my life - those that will always have a place in my mind and in my heart, and those moments that are too memorable to forget.

By this time, I have picked up the lessons brought about by these event. And by this time, I stop for a while, look back, and then realize - I'm never the same person that I am in the past. Yes, I could still recognize myself, but deep inside I know that I'm far from what I was before.

And then I look forward to the future. I'm uncertain of what lies ahead, but I can't help but get thrilled. I'm kinda scared, I have to admit; but I put on a brave face, knowing that behind me are those who believes in me  and know that I could make it wherever I may go.

And so a new page in the story of my life unfolds...

No comments:

Post a Comment