Thursday, March 6, 2014

[REVIEW] Celeteque Brightening Eye Tuck Plus Dark Circle Remover

Hiya, guys!

Today I'm gonna do a review on the Celeteque Brightening Eye Tuck Plus Dark Circle Remover.


As I have mentioned in Watsons haul post, I have read one too many articles about establishing a habit for eye creams as early as your 20s and how it may thank you later in your life. So I looked for recommendations from local bloggers and websites, focusing on the drugstore brands because that's what I could afford at the moment.

Among the drugstore brands, Celeteque's eye cream has one of the best reviews, so much that it convinced me to get my own.

From Celeteque:

CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener has Eyeseryl® Tetrapeptide Complex that effectively counters the formation of loose skin around the eyes by improving skin elasticity and fighting water accumulation, the 2 main drivers of puffiness around the eyes. It also significantly lightens the skin around the eyes for a brighter look, in just 4 weeks.

My bad for forgetting to take a photo of the box itself. But to see the list of ingredients, please head to Celeteque's official website. 

And more of the review when you click 'Read More'

Anyway, can I just say? I love the packaging of this eye cream -- it comes in an ointment-like tube with a very small nozzle, which is perfect for dispensing very small amounts of product like eye creams.




The cream itself is milky white but blends into a matte, invisible film onto the skin. This consistency made the fine lines under my eyes (stress signs for me, boohoo!) blur out, if not immediately disappear.



I did just what the directions says: apply a small amount on my eye area, twice a day (morning and night). I started the routine last Sunday, and the next day I started taking photos of myself to see if there are improvements. Refer to the photo below, start from top downwards


Day 1. Fine lines are still there though blurred out. Dark patches under my eyes still there but only on the inner eye area is darker.

Day 2. Fine lines almost gone. Dark patches under my eyes a little blurred out now.

Day 3. Fine lines gone, but dark patches has lightened now (the photo did not do justice to this improvement though).

Day 4. Under-eye area finally brightened up a bit. Yay!

Overall, this product did reduced the fine lines on my eyes. I never expected this to live up to its brightening claim though because I don't think any eye cream could remedy the years worth of stress that has been showing through my eyes (how dramatic!).

But still, we'll see how this thing will work after a few weeks of use, so keep an eye on those updates!

1 comment:

  1. I've been using this product also but I don't see any improvements to my dark under eyes :(((

    ReplyDelete