Monday, November 5, 2012

The (Anti-)Solo Traveler Diaries (PPUR+ Edition): Falling for Estrella Falls


I've always been fascinated by waterfalls -- for me it looks amazing how the simple act of water spilling out from a cliff creates a veil-like effect. That is why I'm pretty excited for the destination of our second day in Palawan -- the Estrella Falls.

Located in the municipality of Narra and some 95 kilometers from Puerto Princesa, Estrella Falls is a destination commonly offered in Palawan package tours. And for a good reason -- it's simply stunning. I think every Palawan local would recommend this destination because after all, Palawan is more than just their underground river.

There goes that red hat again...

Mi abuela, soy en mi madre...

The people in falls area cautions us on monkeys such as this one, as they are notorious for getting stuff from cottages when the people aren't looking. Better keep the camera now...

One word: breathtaking

And looking back, I think this particular day was one of the few days that I dressed more decently than the others. Well, almost.

Is the Royal bottle a prop on this pic?

I'm wearing a bikini underneath this cover-up. Don't ever ask me for the pics without the cover-up, I'm telling you...

Pwede na bang pang-calendar? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment