Saturday, January 2, 2016

[30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE] If you could only live off of one food and one beverage for the rest of your days, what would they be?

Hiya, guys!

Photo credit here
I'm on my tenth day of the blog challenge, and I'm asked with the question, "If you could only live off of one food and one beverage for the rest of your days, what would they be?"

Honestly, I don't know the answer to this question because I love to eat and I love exploring new tastes. And because I love exploring new tastes, I kinda tend to get easily bored when I eat the same thing over and over for, say, three meals in a row.

But even that fact given, there is that one food item that are so good that, in my opinion, I could eat them every day for the rest of my days.

And that food item is...


RICE AND VIAND (ULAM)!

Hold on a sec: I'm in the Philippines where virtually every person here eats rice and ulam, so this should not be a surprise, right?

Well, kinda. Because when I think about it, if ever I travel to a country where this style of eating is near impossible, it's only a matter of days before I crave for rice and ulam once again. And this is regardless of how good the food in that country is.

As for the drinks, it would definitely be water. Because it's the most readily available beverage in the entire world, unless maybe in places where potable water is not readily available. Take away every kind of drink there is, just not water.

And so that's the one food and drink that I could have for the rest of my days. How about you guys, if you could only live off of one food and one beverage for the rest of your days, what would they be?

See the rest of the blog challenge here in this list:

The 30-Day Blog Challenge
Day 1: Write Some Basic Things About Yourself
Day 2: 10 Likes and Dislikes
Day 3: Your Day In Great Detail
Day 4: The Meaning Behind Your (Blog) Name
Day 5: Five Places You Want to Visit
Day 6: What Band or Musician is Important To You?
Day 7: Do You Read? What Are Your Favorite Books?
Day 8: Three Things You Want to Say to Different People
Day 9: Pet Peeves

No comments:

Post a Comment