Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The (Anti-)Solo Traveler Diaries (HK-Macau Edition): An Introduction



This post has been waaaaaayyyyy overdue -- the trip was in February, and it's already May! I don't think I remember the details of the trip as vividly as when I got back from Hong Kong (eh bakit yung sa Boracay tanda mo pa?), but I'll try to recount them as accurately as possible.

Anyhow, this trip is my first ever out-of-country trip, and I'm so totally psyched about it that I did my own research (since my mom was very vague in giving out details about the trip). However, with a very KJ trip colleagues around, my trip (parang solo ko lang noh?) was all over the place.

However, that did not stop me from enjoying the trip in my own terms. After all, it's my first out-of country trip, so might as well make the most out of them. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment