Monday, May 27, 2013

The (Anti-)Solo Traveler Diaries (HK-Macau Edition): The Happiest Place in Hong Kong

I would say that the best thing that happened in our HK-Macau trip was this.

Hong Kong Disneyland.

Never mind that this was the smallest Disneyland in the world, that Ocean Park is better than this (though I'd love to visit that), and all things cheesy and crappy that can be said. For someone who visited a Disneyland for the very first time (after all, there are more than one Disneyland on Earth), the hell you care.

I won't speak any further. I'll let the pictures (and captions) do the talking.

While riding the MTR to Disneyland
The Orange Line that leads to the Pink Line (aka Disneyland Resort Line)
Looks like the windows give away your destination.
Hey look! It's Pluto!
Even the rail handles are Hidden Mickeys!
Just got down the Disneyland Resort Station
We're finally here!
'I'm singing in the... rain...'
Hey you! Why are you sleeping?
Sister shot before entering the park
An elephant at the Jungle River Cruise at Adventureland
Ngangang alligator
Was that a giant jacuzzi?
Overlooking the Grizzly Gulch
At the pictorial area of Runaway Mine
Toy Story Land!
Parachute Drop. But for a real adventure, I highly recommend the RC Racer
My family looking like fairies for a moment
How I wish I wore a gown so I feel like a princess living in this castle
Princess Aurora and her Prince at the Banquet Hall of Fantasyland
Here comes the train...
The Flights of Fantasy parade has started!
True story: one of these dancers said 'Mabuhay' at my sister. How nice!
That's Mickey's coach
Aww, Eeyore, what's with the sad face?
Hey, Tigger!
Just how nice is it to be a court dancer?
I (secretly) wanted to be a Disney Princess
The Safari-themed coach
What's up Timon? (hakuna matata)
Hi, Tinkerbell!
Lilo...
and Stitch!
Howdy, Woody! (hey, that rhymed)
Buzz Lightyear -- to infinity and beyond
Aye, aye, Sarge!
Space Mountain = Best Ride in HK Disneyland
The long line at this photo op was sooooo worth it!

This is an entire album of pictures, don't you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment