Tuesday, February 11, 2014

[UPDATE] Please follow me on Bloglovin!

Hiya Guys!

It's been almost a week since I announced my official return to the blogging scene. As of the moment I'm doing a makeover on my blog, first by organizing its contents -- sorting them out and then collating them by subject and what not. I'm also contemplating on changing my site template, but then I don't know a thing about making a blog layout. Can anyone recommend a good blog layout designer for me, pretty please?

You may have noticed that I'm recently doing beauty-related posts. It's because I'm contemplating about including a fashion or beauty (or both) sections in my blog, besides my usual law-school-and-beyond posts. Oh, and watch out for that blog series that I'll be making in time for Valentine's Day! So more topics from yours truly in the days to come!

Anyway, I just signed up to Bloglovin, a site where you can link all your favorite blogs and view it in just one site. I added in here all of the blogs that I'm following at the moment, and I have added my own as well.

So if you guys have a Bloglovin account, please follow me and my blog Navy Is The New Pink by clicking the link below.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Have a nice day, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment