Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Celebrate Summer #TheDumondWay

Hiya, guys!

Summer is coming (or is already here), and I'm sure almost all of you have already booked your travels and look forward to doing almost nothing when you get there.

On the other hand, there are those who, for some reason, will stay in the metro and do office work or attend summer classes. I'm one of those people because so far I don't have plans for this summer so I might spend my time in the office -- that is, if I have a new job by that time.

Anyways, whatever the situation I am in, I'm pretty sure Dumond got me covered style-wise. Why? Because their Brazilian way of approaching style, beauty and fashion and their premium quality products is a perfect fit for every Filipina, no matter what occasion she may be in, especially this summer.

And I love that they have that healthy mix of classic and trendy styles in their collection, particularly their most recent one -- the Spring/Summer 2014 collection. It's perfect for those who, like me, prefers to keep things classic but indulges in trends every once in a while.

Summer in the Office #TheDumondWay


Fact: I love big bags. Probably because their ability to carry more suits my overpacking tendencies, especially when going to school and the office. I personally prefer the classic black bag, but this summer, I won't shy away from color. I mean, this eye-popping Hibisco red bag adds color to the otherwise subdued office outfit, doesn't it?

More of my Dumond choices when you click 'Read More'


Errands or Meetups #TheDumondWay


Whenever I go out of the house to run errands or to meet up with friends, I like to keep things simple -- ditching the big bag for a clutch or a small shoulder bag, wearing T-shirts and jeans or shorts, and giving my feet a breather by wearing sandals instead of the usual flats or pumps. I especially love the Jasmim sandals because wearing it is as easy as stepping it in.

Formal Events #TheDumondWay


I'm not sure whether or not I'll attend a formal event in the coming days, but if ever I do, I'm pretty much excited. At long last, I can finally wear that slinky black dress that I bought for a steal and once again practice my heels-wearing skills because I don't wear heels as often as I should. And since nude heels are my favorite for formal occasions, I'm loving the Natural heels featured on this set.

How about you guys -- how do you plan to dress up this summer season? And what Dumond item suits your ensemble of choice?

Oh, by the way, please like Dumond Philippines on Facebook and follow them on Instagram, will you? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment