Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Watsons Haul

Hiya, guys!

photo credit here
Last Friday up to Sunday, my neighborhood mall SM Fairview had its three-day sale. Having received my backpay from my previous company, I now have the chance to replenish my depleting beauty supplies and try out on new ones. So off to Watsons I went...

And while I'm at it, I discovered that I really love shopping at Watsons. It's like a huge department store for beauty products (at least in SM Fairview), with almost everything I need for my hair, skin and makeup needs all in one place. There's even a pharmacy for my medicine needs.

So what did I hoard on my Watsons shopping trip? Click 'Read More' to find out.


It's a healthy mix of HG products, old favorites and new things to try. Let's enumerate them, shall we?


1. Marionnaud brow brush duo. I'm in desperate need for a brow brush with a longer handle as the brush that came with my In2It brow powder is becoming too short to handle. And it's a steal at Php47.50 because I got two brushes in one!

2. Pond's Clear Solutions Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub. One of my HG products gets its long-overdue replenishment.

3. ChapStick lip balm in Strawberry. Another HG product also gets its long-overdue replenishment. I really miss this product during the past few weeks when the weather was really frigid and my lips are chapping really bad.

4. Celeteque Brightening Eye Tuck Plus Dark Circles Lightener. After reading one too many articles about starting the habit of putting on eye cream at a young age, as well as good reviews on this drugstore brand, it made me reach out for this eye cream pronto! We'll see how this will fare on my overly-stressed under eye area.

5. iWhite Korea Nose Pack. I just can't stress enough how I love this baby right here. And at 18 pesos, it's affordable enough for my curious first-year-high-school lil' sis to try out.

6. Gatsby Oil Clear Sheet. Gatsby is mainly a men's skin care brand but it does not stop this oil control film to land its way to my HG product list. This baby has more product in it compared to other brands, it's way cheaper at 119 pesos and zaps the excess oil. Every. Single. Time.

7. Watsons Cleansing Facial Wipes. After getting a little disappointed on my current facial wipes, it's time to try out another kind -- this time, it's Watsons' very own brand of facial wipes. I still have to try out this baby, though.

8. Quick FX Pimple Eraser. I'm having this urgent need for a pimple treatment now that I'm getting a zit or two every two weeks or so (parang sweldo lang). Enter an old favorite, the pimple treatment from Quick FX.

9. Giggles Baby Wipes. For those moments when you need something wet without getting in trouble with the faucet or water bucket (tabo).

So there's my Watsons haul. It's actually my first time to purchase this many products on one shopping trip at Watsons, so I was kinda giddy while taking this photo. And I'm even more excited to try out the new products that I purchased here. Watch out for my reviews on those products!

No comments:

Post a Comment