Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Why, Hello There!

Yes, you, whoever you are reading this post. Hi!

I have not posted for a very long while -- two years, to be exact. So if you're new in here, welcome! And if you're not exactly new here, lemme explain why I've been MIA..

First off, I've gone through two job transitions for the past two years. You heard that right, two. One is for a government agency, and one (where I am now) for a multinational company. Both workplaces I have enjoyed working, but I find myself transitioning from one workplace to another because... It's complicated, but to cut through the chase, I feel like I don't get my "worth" back there. And my present workplace does not disappoint -- I found newfound friends, got myself a mentor, and best of all, my travel time from home to work was significantly cut in half!

Meet my work friends!
Meet my new work family! I'm the girl in the center, wearing black-and-white stripes

More of the happenings in my life when you click "Read More".




Second, I FINALLY GRADUATED FROM LAW SCHOOL!

My studio shot!

I am finally through with my eight-year-long law school journey. You heard that right -- I spent eight years in law school, another story for another time. For now, I am finally conferred with Bachelor of Laws degree!

Right before I enter the graduation venue

My mom, me and my dad
I finally got my diploma!

Best part? Me and boyfriend graduated together!

Relationship goals!


Third, I took the Bar exams this year. This was, by far, the most grueling period of my life so far. Again, another story for another time. For now, the Bar exams itself concluded last Sunday, and now the waiting game for the results begin, since the results won't come out until the last week of April or first week of May. Below are some of the photos from my six-month Bar journey.

Just one of my study days..

Acknowledgement of the Supreme Court's receipt of my Petition to Take the 2018 Bar Exams 

Our school held a send-off party for us bar-takers!
I hear the novena mass at St. Jude Shrine every Thursday without fail.
I made a pilgrimage to Manaoag a few days before the Bar


Inside my hotel room during the day before the second Sunday of Bar exams. With me is my Bar buddy Mae. 

Sorry for my less-than-desirable face in here, but the four Sundays of Bar exams just ended. 

I am now looking forward to writing in this blog now that the Bar exams are finally over and I have a lot of time in my hands besides my work. I am also planning to do an overhaul of my blog layout and, hopefully, I could get myself a domain name!

So excited for the days to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment