Friday, February 28, 2014

[REVIEW] iWhite Korea Whitening Pack

Today I'm gonna do a review of the iWhite Korea Whitening Mask.


From iWhite Korea:


By now you guys already know that their Nose Pack is already part of my skin care routine. (You don't? Then click here for my review and here for my skin care routine.) But one day, I decided to change things up a bit and try out their Whitening Mask.

As you can see from the photos above, the mask comes in a shiny plastic foil sachet that has has this cute anime-like drawings on it. And this one is relatively bigger than the Nose Pack, probably because it's meant to be used on the entire face.

Based on my one-day experience, I think there is no significant difference between this and the Nose Pack except that it's bigger and has more product inside (but of course).

The full review when you click 'Read More.'

And because it has more product, I now have the license to use it on my entire face.

Boo!
It takes a while for the mask to dry, but it was partly my fault because there are a few areas that were thicker than the rest, thus the longer drying time. Peeling the mask off, however, was pretty easy, though I had to deal with some parts that were stuck on my brows.

Note to self: use a pack brush to apply mask evenly on the skin.

And just like the Nose Pack, it lifted off the gunk on my face (aka whiteheads and pimple-causing pore plugs). Forgot to take a photo of the peeled-off mask, though, but if you've read my Nose Pack review, it looks quite like that.

As for whether or not it lives up to its whitening claim, I'm not so sure because I've only used it for one day. Maybe if I use it more often I might see the results?

Overall, the iWhite Korea Whitening Pack deserves a spot in my skin care routine. I will still stick to the every-other-day- nose pack ritual, so that makes it three or four times a week), but replace one of those days with the Whitening Pack.


iWhite Korea Whitening Pack is available at Mercury Drug, Watsons and other drugstores and beauty counters nationwide. You may also order online through iWhite Korea's Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment