Sunday, September 19, 2010

Legal Chopsuey

It's that time of the semester again, where you gather all your books and handouts at your table (or wherever place you are studying), read them one subject at a time, and yet after many readings and many hours, you feel like all the knowledge that you've just read got jumbled up inside your head.

The truth is, I've been forewarned about this matter in law school. But I never thought that it would be THIS stressful. But then I thought, 'Nursing students study thick books, too. If they could do that, why can't I?'

Yet it's easier said than done. You see, I have a day job, as a project staff for a major broadcast network, and I rush my way to school in time for my classes at 6PM, ends at around 9PM and gets home at around 10PM. That being said, I only have a few hours to study every day. And the only day that I get to study without any disturbances is Sunday (coz I have Saturday classes).

Still, I never give up. It's hard, considering my situation, but my determination keeps me going. My dreams of becoming a lawyer keeps me going. And while I feel like a chopsuey is cooking up my head, it sure tastes delicious when it's already cooked

No comments:

Post a Comment