Monday, September 20, 2010

Today's Horoscope

I'm not so much of a horoscope fan, but I just can' resist reading the horoscope section of every newspaper, magazine, even websites. There's a bizarre factor about them that makes them totally interesting - that it somehow reflects the things that happen to you at present, and could serve as a 'guide' for that day.

Tonight is a particularly interesting one for my Aries sign. As I was browsing over my favorite sites, I came across the horoscope page of FemaleNetwork. And what it said on my sign totally made me freak out a bit.

Here it goes:


ARIES
MARCH 21 - APRIL 19
Give yourself time to heal. Don’t expect hurts to just disappear as soon as you open your eyes in the morning. It takes time to heal all wounds, physical and emotional. It’s OK to be a little moody now and then. When you learn to accept that you can’t be your happy self all the time, you learn to be comfortable in your own skin.

Okay, why it made me freak out? (a bit)

You see, I've been through a roller coaster of emotions for the past six months or so. I can't tell 'em all, because it would be too much for me. And the thing is, some of them are so bad that it took me time (as in a long time) to get over them. Sometimes, just when I thought I was over them, I find myself crying whenever I remember them.

Clearly, I'm still not over them.

I sure can't mask my pain by burying myself with all that workload (both in school and at the workplace). And sometimes, letting yourself feel that pain once in a while is good; as it reminds you not to bury yourself with distractions too much, because things would go for the worse if it does happen. It also reminds you to let the wounds heal by themselves through time, however long it takes.

So maybe some things in my life right now trigger this pain. But unlike before, it's quite tolerable, and not as painful as before. At least it's a good sign that I'm recovering. It would take a long time before I finally restore my pristine condition, but 'my progress is doing great'...

And maybe when I finally learn that I can't always show a smile on my face when I really feel sad inside, that's the time that I finally learned how to be in my truest self.

No comments:

Post a Comment