Monday, February 21, 2011

Wazzup With Meh?

My answer? Nothing much, thank you.

I've been thinking about updating my blog, because when you come to think about it, my latest blog entry was a late one - it's supposed to be posted the day after, but it took some time out before I finally posted them. Going back, I really feel disorganized, probably because of the stress brought about by graveyard shift, that I can't seem to arrange my thoughts good enough for a half-decent blog entry.

So to make it up to the lost time, I'll just make a rundown na lang siguro...


  • There was nothing much last V-Day for me and my boyfriend, primarily because of his sickness (more of that later). But even though, he still made an effort to meet me at Gateway. We just ordered pizza (buy one take one, mind you) and ate one of them at the food court (I took the other one to the office, where I treated my shiftmates to a pizza). Highlight of the night? He gave me a single-stem tulip!
  • Boyfie has been suffering from mild asthma since the first week of February. It all started when he cleaned their house in time for his family's arrival, but the next day, he is going down with fever, so bad that he was not around for two days. The following week, he came to class coughing every now and then, that he has to be looked after everytime we're together. I really don't mind at all, but I really can't help feeling pity towards him. I mean, he should have been resting the whole time, but he still chose to go to school just so he does not miss the classes. Poor boy...
  • I missed the Taylor Swift concert! Primarily because I don't have the dough to buy the tickets... So sad... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment