Monday, June 6, 2011

Movies I'm Loving Right Now

I'm not exactly the kind of person who goes to the moviehouse whenever a new movie is showing (my dough and sked will never permit it, ever!), but I do appreciate a good movie when I see one.

For the moment, these are the movies that I'm loving right now. Not exactly new (some are pretty old now), but it gives me good vibes right after watching them.



1. First Love (A Little Thing Called Love)
Four reasons why I love this movie:
a) Mario Mauer aka Shone (or Chon)
b) Baifern aka Nam (can't spell her full name here, it's quite complicated)
c) Nam's friends Cheer, Gie and Nim - they remind me so much of Baon Gang
d) the story itself - those things happened to me in real life, only in separate situations and repeated a few more times.



2. Burlesque
It's musical movie with sex appeal multiplied to the nth power.



3. My Sister's Keeper
Yes, the movie based on Jodi Picoult's best-selling book, it's the second best tear-jerker movie for me (watch out for the best!)



4. Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs
Flint here is kinda like Mr. Bean - he's smart but his intelligence is out of place most of the time. I mean, it's genius at first but it goes totally haywire after a while (name to me one inventor who haven't gone through this). But most of all, I love the rain of food. hehehe.



5. A Walk to Remember
I've read the book and watched the movie. Usually I find the book versions way better than the movie versions but in this case, I just can't decide which is better. Why? Because both versions never fail to make me cry in the end. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment