Thursday, December 13, 2012

Another Year to Plan (Something Grand)

Not exactly my planner, but it's time to fill out another one next year. Photo credit here.

The year 2012 is about to end, and another year is coming. (I DO NOT believe in all that 12/21/2012 hullabaloo, okay?) This also means plotting out plans for the upcoming year -- from general (Should I enroll for another semester or not? Should I go running or stick to the gym?) to the specifics (What subjects to enroll? What running events to attend?).

But for the year 2013, I have something else in mind. It's not just any other plan -- it's GRAND. So grand that it may have an effect in everything that I have in my life right now, be it major or minor.

With this alone, it makes me look forward for the year ahead. But it also makes me nervous, because I don't have any assurance that the plan will be successful. Nevertheless, I resolved myself that I should proceed in this plan because, after all, there's nothing much to lose if you try. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment