Saturday, December 22, 2012

Jesselle the Makeup Junkie: The Kikay Kits (an introduction)

On an ordinary day, I wear big bags, primarily because I carry lots of stuff inside. Aside from books, a notebook, some papers and an envelope containing a few documents (read: registration cards, payslips and tuition receipts), I carry makeup. Pretty lots of it, actually.

The reason is that I tend to put on makeup on the road -- while riding the bus/FX, at the office, in school -- anywhere but at home; primarily because I only have very little time to primp up at home. Carrying a variety of makeup also gives me plenty of options -- maybe one day I prefer the basic look, the next day I want to do the cat-eye -- you get the picture. 


Here's my bag organizer which serves as my kikay kit #1 (later on the #2). It carries most of the makeup stuff that I bring everyday, including the basics, as well as things like lotion, perfume and alcohol.


This one is my kikay kit #2, which houses my so-called 'variety pack' -- items that I use when I'm in a mood for a certain look for a particular day. You could see that it has my company logo printed on it, because it was given as a souvenir in one of the company's events. Since most of the items are in stick form, I put them in a pencil case like this one.


As the label in this one indicates, this is my brush kit from Fanny Serrano. It houses my brushes along with a few other additional items.

In my next post, I'll list down the makeup items inside these makeup bags. I'm gonna do a mini-review of these products, and hopefully, a full review of them when I find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment