Monday, August 19, 2013

Just Saying (aka May Masabi Lang)



Hello everyone! It's been quite a while since my last post, and I think I owe you guys even just a post on, well, anything.

Thing is (please don't take it as an excuse), I'm terribly busy right now. It's midterm season, and just last week I just had my exams on two subjects. I will be having more in the coming days, but holidays and suspensions due to increment weather gets the better of me, as well as everyone in law school.

Work.. No comment, next question please. (haha!)

So, that's basically it. Because of all the readings that I'm trying to squeeze into my head, I'm currently experiencing a writer's block, and so there's nothing so significant on today's post. Just an update, that's it.

BUT. But. I'm currently doing a series of posts that's been waaaaayyyy overdue, that as soon as I've polished them out (aka edited), I'll be posting them. Trust me, you'd want to read this post, especially that it's something that's close to the hearts of all of us. *hint hint*

That might be all. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment