Friday, January 1, 2016

[30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE] Pet Peeves

Hiya, guys!

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

How did you guys celebrate the New Year?

Photo credit here


So today I will write about my pet peeves. Not exactly the best way to start the New Year in this blog, but this is just part of the challenge, so I just have to do this.

Pet peeves? I think I have talked about them in my 10 likes and dislikes post, so do I have to repeat them?

Well then, if that's the case, I'll just explain why I sooooo hate the ten things that I listed earlier. Here it goes:

1. Stinky stuff (including dog and cat poo)

My nose isn't that sensitive, but I do know if I smell something stinky, most especially dog and cat poo since I grew up with dogs and cats in the house. And I hate it when I smell those kinds of things.

2. Uncomfortable clothes

When it comes to clothes, shoes and accessories, comfort comes first and aesthetics second. No matter how awesome the clothing item or accessory is, if I don't feel comfortable in it, it's a fail. In fact, you can instantly tell in my face if I'm uncomfortable in anything that I'm wearing at the moment.

3. The horrible traffic situation at EDSA

Most especially when I'm there for more than two hours. And when I'm running late to work or any appointment that I have that day.

4. Pimples

Because it leaves acne marks which I can't seem to remove nor conceal. *grrrrrr!!!!*

More of my pet peeves when you click 'Read More'

5. nosy people
6. invasion of privacy
7. too many CCTVs

I'm talking of workplaces here. Because hey, I'm at the workplace not the Big Brother house. And what's with all the nosiness -- you want to make sure every cent that you 'spent' on me is worth it? Oh well...

8. No internet connection

And I mean no internet connection when there's supposed to be one. Most especially when my brother turns off the wi-fi so that he could hog the internet all by himself when he's gaming. *grrrrrr!!!!*

9. Spicy food

I don't mind the mild heat, but when the food is spicy I tend to gulp more water. Probably the only time I tolerated something spicy was when someone gave us a jar of kimchi that was so tasty I was willing to tolerate the spicyness.

10. Getting class or work suspended when you're already on your way there

#hassle. Enough said.

So those are my list of pet peeves and why I hate them. How about you guys, what are your pet peeves?

And for the list of posts throughout the challenge:

The 30-Day Blog Challenge
Day 1: Write Some Basic Things About Yourself
Day 2: 10 Likes and Dislikes
Day 3: Your Day In Great Detail
Day 4: The Meaning Behind Your (Blog) Name
Day 5: Five Places You Want to Visit
Day 6: What Band or Musician is Important To You?
Day 7: Do You Read? What Are Your Favorite Books?
Day 8: Three Things You Want to Say to Different People

No comments:

Post a Comment