Sunday, October 10, 2010

I Did It... But Did I?

Finals week is finally over...

Well, actually, it's not that over just yet. We still have one more subject to take tomorrow. Which is sort of hassle for me, because by that time, I'll be starting my mid-shift in the office, and it would be in conflict with my exam schedule. That being said, it would be a choice between two priorities...

Okay, what to do? What to do?

Back to the finals talk, I'm really glad that finals are (almost) over. That week-long leave from work (which I have to pay with two change-skeds and overtime for the whole semestral break, but that's another story), all those days that I lock myself inside the room so that no one disturbs me during my reviews, all those bulky books and numerous handouts that I have to read for the past week were all worth it.

Now, the question remains: Would all these efforts pay off?

I still have to know in the next few days, when I take a peek at my student account for my grades... *cross fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment