Saturday, October 2, 2010

Legal Chopsuey (update)

Two down, five more to go...

Last Friday, we already took up the final exams for the Persons and Family Relations. First time to encounter a multiple-choice question, considering that law school exams are predominantly essay-type, if you guys know what I mean. But probably because we were given the consideration because it is our first time to encounter such format, the questions were pretty easy, yet some of them are quite confusing if you don't read the question carefully.

And just this afternoon, I finally submitted my position paper for a sample ejectment case in Legal Research. It took me an almost-sleepless night, late wake-up call, hurried-up travel to school and late lunch just to finish that three-page paper. But it's all worth it. 'cause I was able to submit it. Hope I pass...

For the next few days, I swear not to touch my notebook computer in favor of my law books and handouts. I even filed a week-long leave just for this (but of course, I have to make it up later on, and that's another story), just so I could focus on my readings.

I just really hope that all of my efforts would be worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment