Thursday, March 31, 2011

What A Relief...

I could feel the scorching heat of the sun as early as nine in the morning. And the network's station ID already had its premiere. It's official. Summer season is here.

While I'm not exactly taking a real summer break (I still don't have those vacation leave credits yet, and change scheds are sometimes a hassle), I still have the chance to have mini-vacations by going to a nearby out-of-town destination.

But more than the vacations, what makes me look forward for summer is the relief from all the schoolwork. Not that I hate them, but then they have swamped me for the past few days. At times it made me forget that I have a life outside it - I practically took other things for granted, such as my work and my relationship with other people.

And since I don't have summer classes, it's such a great relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment