Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Countdown to 22...

I just got home from my first day in PM shift after five months. Will be living this way for the next two months, just in time before classes start in June, and by then I should have transferred back to the AM. I found working in the PM more beneficial for me, because I feel less sleepy, making me do more work than the usual. Adding the fact that I'm not doing much readings, I have more time to catch up with my officemates.

But more than my first day in the PM shift, I'm starting the countdown to mark my 22 years in this world. I have to admit that I'm starting to be like most of the adults today: regarding birthdays as reminders that they are not getting any younger. At the same time, my birthday reminds me of the milestones and achievements that I have gained for the past years. Finally, it also reminds me of the lessons that I have learned, and that I have to carry them on to the next year.

Well, let's be exact: It's 23 hours and 10 minutes before my birthday (as of last timecheck).

No comments:

Post a Comment