Friday, February 14, 2014

[REVIEW] iWhite Korea Nose Pack Sachet

Hiya guys!

Today I'll be reviewing the iWhite Korea Nose Pack sachet.


From iWhite Korea:



I used to get a facial every month, but then the last time I had that was before my best friend's wedding last November. And since I'm on a penny-pinching mode lately, I decided to buy that inexpensive peel-off mask that I've been seeing from Watsons for quite some time now -- the iWhite Korea Nose Pack sachet.

This used to come in a shiny black rectangular sachet which, in my opinion, is good enough. But now the peel-off mask is packaged in an oddly-shaped sachet, still in a shiny material, and with anime-like graphics. And can I just say? Korean beauty brands gain brownie points from me just for their packaging alone!

More on iWhite Korea Nose Pack when you click "Read More"




As for the product itself, I agree with one blogger who says that it's pretty much like scented Elmer's Glue, which I had fun playing with when I was in grade school (naughty girl!). And the scent is faint but pleasant, and I imagine smelling it as the mask dries. The same scent, however, may put you off if you are scent-sensitive.

This may be a nose pack, but that did not stop me from putting this mask onto my cheeks, where a lot of pimple-causing blackheads and whiteheads reside (besides my T-zone, of course). I put on a fairly thin layer on my nose and cheeks, but I highly suggest that you put on a thick layer because it peels off without tearing apart though drying it out takes a bit longer

So here's me with the iWhite Korea Nose Pack on my nose and cheeks.



Looking like a clown, eh?

As the mask dries, I feel my skin tighten and the mask drying up into something like a flaky pastry -- dry and brittle. And when I peel it off, it lifted off the whiteheads plugged into the pores of my nose. *ewwww*


Same thing goes with both of my cheeks, though it took out just one plug on each side. I forgot to take photos of the mask from the cheeks after peeling it off, so no photos *bummer!*

It is recommended that the mask be used 2-4 times a week, meaning every other day. Like exfoliating, it is not advisable to use peel-off masks like this on a daily basis because, come to think of it, do you wax when you don't have hair? :)

Another thing, the mask can leave your skin a little bit dry, so you may want to follow this up with a moisturizer.

Overall, the iWhite Korea Nose Pack is perfect for those who wants to clean their skin thoroughly even without going through the usual facial treatment -- especially those teenagers who are ridden with blackheads and whiteheads but are too young to have a facial. As for me, I still need to get a facial treatment, but while I'm on a penny-pinching mode, this mask may do. *wink wink!*

No comments:

Post a Comment