Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Navy is The New Pink Rap Challenge: The Latest Update

Hiya, guys!

This will be a really, really quick post as I'm doing a few errands right after this one.

photo credit here
Remember when I posted my personal challenge to memorize an entire rap song? Well, I have some good and bad news news for you about that challenge.

The bad news: I did not finish the challenge of time. It's partly my fault because in the first place, I took on the challenge at the time when I needed much of my concentration (AKA finals season). Of course, I prioritized studying before nearly everything else, as evident in my recent blog posts, so the challenge took a backseat for quite some time.

The good news I'll announce when you click 'Read More.'

The good news: I've extended the duration of my challenge up to the end of this month, April 30.

You heard it right, I've given myself some more time to complete the challenge. You see, finals season has been particularly hard on me; and as I have mentioned, this made the challenge take the backseat for the time being.

But now that I have more free time in my hands, I could now concentrate (a bit) on memorizing more lyrics and 'rapping' them without getting tongue-tied in the process. Lastly, I'm considering this extension as a treat for myself for a job well-done during the finals season.

And again, I will have to report on the outcome of the challenge via an upload. I would have to decide first whether to go the YouTube route or the SoundCloud route, though I might go for the latter because I'm not exactly the kind who is comfortable having a video footage of her taken. But we'll see, you know... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment