Wednesday, January 6, 2016

[30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE] Celebrity Crushes

Hiya, guys!

Today I'm writing about my celebrity crushes. In the blog challenge, I was asked to give five but to be really, really honest I only had two celebrity crushes in my mind.

Not gonna lie -- I was also a fangirl once. Photo credit here.
How do I say this -- let's just say I'm the kind of girl who gets crushes out of the guys I get to know. I mean, the more I get to know this guy, the more I become drawn to him (did you guys even get the whole point of this? haha!)

Anyway, enough talk, let me introduce to you guys to my all-time celebrity crushes! Click 'Read More' now!


Photo credit here
Bae Yong Joon

It's been almost ten years since Winter Sonata aired on Philippine TV, but I still can't get enough of Bae Yong Joon aka Jun Kang. He's cute with or without glasses, hands down. And him rocking those glasses is probably the reason why he became one of the faces of popular sunglasses brand Ray Ban. I mean, look at that.

Photo credit here
Ed Westwick

I don't usually dig bad boys, but for Chuck Bass I'll make an exception. But Ed Westwick, the guy who played the bad boy of Upper East Side in Gossip Girl, is far from the character he plays. And his speaking voice! Sorry FSOG fans, but Chuck Bass will give Christian Grey a run for his money. Hear him speak here.

So there are my celebrity crushes -- you can tell how old I am and what my favorite shows were just by these two, isn't it? Haha!

Oh, and while you're at it, check out the rest of the blog challenge!

Intro | Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4
Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9
Day 10 | Day 11 | Day 12 | Day 13

No comments:

Post a Comment