Tuesday, January 5, 2016

[30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE] Three Confessions

Hiya, guys!

I'm now in my thirteenth day in the blog challenge! *Wow has it really been that long?!* For this day, I'm asked to write three confessions of my choice.

Photo credit here
Whoa. This is tough. I have a lot of things that are 'confession-worthy,' but it's hard for me to let some of these out, most especially in a 'public' domain like a blog. On the other hand, maybe it's about time for me to let them out just so you can learn the lessons that I learned the hard way through these, um, experiences. And also to get to know me better.

A little warning though: This would probably be the longest post that I will be making throughout the challenge, so I hope you guys will bear with everything that I'll be writing in this post.

Let's begin now, shall we?

1. I have this bad/weird habit of eating while reading.

Those who know me well will know that I could not stand more than an hour of reading without munching something. And those who really know me well will know that even while at the dining table, I would always look for something to read -- from menus on restaurants to labels on whatever jar or box there is on the table.

They say you should focus on what you're eating, but I guess in my case old habits die hard. I can't seem to kick that habit out of my system, unless someone could recommend to me the best way to do that.

More of my *~meaty~* confessions when you click 'Read More.'

2. My boyfriend and I broke up, and then got back together after a week.

To put the whole story in a few words, I did something that annoyed my boyfriends, so much that he broke up with me. Of course I was hurt, because who wants to be told by your bae that he or she is breaking up with you, right?

But here's the catch, though -- we're 'over' but then he still wants that nothing in our routine back then will ever change. I agreed with that deal, 50% was because I think he was joking when he said he's breaking up with me and the other 50% was because I was so desperate to have him back to me that I would do anything he asks of me.

However, just two days after that I'm already wanting to stop this deal because I feel like the longer I stay in this set-up, the more I'll get hurt. I mean, what in the world are you two doing if you're not in a relationship? On my part, I'm just fooling myself that we're still together when in fact we're not. If he no longer wants us to be together, he should have just let me go and let me move on with my life without him.

One week since we broke up, I was at the height of my thoughts of finally letting him go because it's hurting both of us when he held my hand and asked me for us to get back together. Of course I said yes.

His reason for asking me that? Because life was dull without me, according to him. Is that enough reason for me to get back with him? For a love-crazed girl like me at that time, yes. But looking back, I would have asked him a few more questions -- probably the obvious ones like why did he break up with me (though he has already given me the reason) and why he really wanted us to get back together. Also, I would have asked him to give me some time to think; because hey, it all happened too fast, can you at least give me some time to process everything?

But anyway, after that we did not have another episode of that, and everything is smooth-sailing so far. I really hope it stays that way.

3. I got kicked out of my job.

I'll make it really short this time, because this is one event in my life that has not sunk into me to this day. I mean everything happened so fast, and I was the last to know about it. One day I was working quietly in my station, and then the next day I'm hurriedly packing my things and settling my clearance.

I know everything that happened leading to this event. However, there are a lot of questions that were left unanswered as I step out of that workplace. Maybe because the answers are not there -- they are for me to discover later on. But for now, I'm in the process of recovering myself from the biggest heartbreak that I got -- mind you, this was worse than my boyfriend breaking up with me.

Now excuse me while I lock myself in the room once again and cry my heart out.

Just kidding! So those are my confessions, and I hope you guys picked up something from what I have confessed in this post.

And again, in case you missed them, here are the list of posts that I have done for this challenge

Intro | Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4
Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9
Day 10 | Day 11 | Day 12

No comments:

Post a Comment