Sunday, January 10, 2016

[30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE] If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do with your remaining time on earth?

Hiya, guys!

So if the world were to end tomorrow, what would I do with my remaining time on earth?

Photo credit here
To be really honest, I have not thought of the end of the world, even during the time when that 'end of the world' on December 21, 2012 is supposed to happen. I'm that kind of person who holds on to that line in the Bible where Jesus said 'no one knows the day or hour' as he talks about that end of the world.

Really, I can't think of anything to do when the world is about to end tomorrow. So there.

Again, for the rest of the posts in the blog challenge...

Intro | Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4
Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9
Day 10 | Day 11 | Day 12 | Day 13 | Day 14
Day 15

No comments:

Post a Comment