Sunday, January 10, 2016

[KOJIC ACID SERIES] Days 21-39

Hiya, guys!

If you could still remember, last month I started a skin care routine using kojic acid and I'm now on my 41st day in the routine. In case you missed it, I'm using the Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap, and I'm trying to see if it will help lighten or fade out my scars in two months. During the first 17 days, my skin has lightened and some of the acne scars are starting to lighten but has not gone away.

Let's start with Day 21 of the routine.

Day 21

The cystic acne on my right cheek has not healed just yet at this time, but some of the acne scars on my left cheek is already fading now.




The more recent improvements when you click 'Read More.'


Day 23

Yay, the cystic acne has finally healed! It's no longer distracting the view of the improvements at this day, where some the older scars on my right cheek has gone now. Only the most recent ones remain. Same goes with the left cheek -- the most recent and the darkest ones remain.


Left Cheek

Right cheek (sorry for the photobomber tho)
I actually have shots for Day 30 of the routine but it was kinda blurred that the improvements on that day, so...

Day 39

Another year has come. Great improvements has also come.

It may not look like it in the photos, but I have maintained the lightness of my skintone now. On my right cheek, the spots where the cystic acne used to be are starting to fade now, and the once larger acne spots are becoming smaller. The darker scars on the left cheek starts to lighten as well.

Some small pimples are starting to erupt on the sides of my face, probably because of my period. I'm also due for a facial this month, so I'm about to do that before January ends.


Right cheek

Left cheek


That's it for the first month of my kojic acid routine. Has the changes been noticeable in the photos? Have you tried using kojic acid soap as well? Let me know down the comments section, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment