Wednesday, January 20, 2016

[30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE] Turn On and Offs

Hiya, guys!

Photo credit here
First of all, I'd like to apologize for not updating for quite some time. I've been busy for a few days now, more of personal matters that I prefer to talk about some time later.

We're now past the first half of the first month of the year; and as for me, just a few things has happened. Like school is totally kicking off, midterms is this week... (whut?!)

Anyway, let's go back to the challenge. Today, we'll talk about the things that turn me on and off.

Hmmm, haven't I talked about this before? In my ten likes and dislikes?

Maybe what I should talk about is my turn ons and turn offs when it comes to men. Wait -- I don't think I'm the best person to ask about that for the simple reason that I've been with my boyfriend for a really long time. Because of that, my turn-ons and turn-offs tends to be biased around what I like and don't like about my boyfriend.

To be really, really honest, this is the one topic that I'm having a hard time writing about because of the reason above.

So we'll skip this topic, okay?

As for the rest of the topics...

Intro | Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4
Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9
Day 10 | Day 11 | Day 12 | Day 13 | Day 14
Day 15 | Day 16 | Day 17 | Day 18 | Day 19
Day 20

No comments:

Post a Comment