Friday, February 12, 2016

[30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE] What I Wore Yesterday

Hiya, guys!

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the long hiatus, because of a lot of things that happened during the past few days, particularly at school. But how about I put all of that in a separate post, eh?

But for now, I'll just continue with the 30-day blog challenge. Got a lot of catching up to do for this challenge. And nope, I'm not backing down -- I'm gonna finish this.

Let's do a bit of OOTD today, since for blog challenge I'm asked to post a photo of what I wore today.

More like yesterday, actually.

All hail the Potterheads! Me and my classmates who happen to be Harry Potter fans.
So yesterday was our school's foundation day, and they held a group song and dance contest and an oratorical speech competition. I joined the oratorical speech competition, and I had to wear something corporate-looking for the contest.

See what I wore when you click 'Read More.'


Shucks, my eyes are closed here! Photo credit to Dr. Cyril Consuelo
Most of the items here are old, in that they have been in my possession for quite some time. I wore a black blazer that I've had for a really long time now, a yellow knitted shirt which originally belonged to my mom, a black pencil skirt that I've had also for quite some time (but have not worn in a long while) and my trusty ol' Hush Puppies flats.

I think the yellow color made me maintain that positive vibe despite the pressure that I was feeling at that moment. And I think it gave me luck because I won second place in that contest.

How about you, can you share your most memorable outfits?

And don't forget the rest of the posts in the challenge!

Intro | Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4
Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9
Day 10 | Day 11 | Day 12 | Day 13 | Day 14
Day 15 | Day 16 | Day 17 | Day 18 | Day 19
Day 20 | Day 21

No comments:

Post a Comment