Tuesday, January 12, 2016

[30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE] TV Shows That I Was Addicted To

Hiya, guys!

Today I'm gonna talk about the TV shows that I became addicted to.

Try connecting the digital TV console with this set! Haha! Photo credit here
To be really, really honest, I have not been following a lot of TV shows in a long time probably because I became so busy with my career and with law school; so I could not say that I was addicted to a particular TV show.

However, there are a handful of TV shows that I became obsessed with, so much that it became memorable to me. Wanna know what these shows are? Click 'Read More' to find out.


Photo credit here
Gossip Girl

I was drawn to it primarily because the characters, particularly Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) was my fashion goals at that time -- actually she still is, to this day. However, little did I know that it will affect me in a negative way by... next show please?

Photo credit here
Glee

This was one of those shows which I watched in its first two seasons but did not get to watch the others due to a busy schedule. Nevertheless, this show got me hooked on their music and to comparing which version of the song they revived was better. Too bad Cory Monteith, who played Finn Hudson, died too soon, and while the show is not yet finished.

Photo credit here
Pan Am

The show may be short-lived (it only lasted for a single season) but the stewardesses became one of my fashion and beauty goals. So much so that the Pan Am stewardess look was my inspiration in one of the 'dress-up' occasions back in the office.

Photo credit here
Runner-up: Your Face Sounds Familiar Season 2

Because Sam Concepcion as Mandy Moore. Enough said.

There's my list of 'addict-level' favorite TV shows -- how about you, what TV shows have you become addicted to? Share them down the comments section!

And don't forget the rest of the posts in the blog challenge!

Intro | Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4
Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9
Day 10 | Day 11 | Day 12 | Day 13 | Day 14
Day 15 | Day 16 | Day 17

No comments:

Post a Comment