Saturday, January 9, 2016

What I Got for Christmas 2015

Hiya, guys!

Today I'm gonna share to you the things that I got last Christmas.

WARNING: If you are the kind who do not dig these kinds of posts for any reason, then close this tab right about now.

This list may be very slim as compared to other posts of similar kind, but I'm sharing this anyway because here are some of the things that I'm excited to try this year, or at the very least this quarter. They are mostly skincare products but I'm nevertheless excited to try them out because I've never had any of these before.

Let's begin now, shall we?


First up is a this hand and body lotion from Bath and Body Works in the Sea Island Cotton variant, which I got as a 'pamasko' from a relative whom we visited. I have been using this lotion for a week now, and what I noticed is its clean scent -- every time I put this on I feel like putting on a freshly-laundered piece of clothing. A little goes a long way, as too much can leave your skin uncomfortably sticky.

Another tip: the lotion absorbs better when applied on damp skin (ie. right after bath), and much better when the skin is exfoliated.

More of the things I got this Christmas when you click 'Read More.'


For the first time ever I tried my luck in a Facebook contest by Leaders Philippines, and I won! As a prize, I got not one, not three but six Derma-Soul sheet masks! I got one of each variant, so I kinda felt like I went on a shopping spree for face masks... Teehee!


Speaking of shopping spree for face masks -- well, I did just that, sort of. Since I had very limited funds I only got two face masks from Nature Republic, in Green Tea and Royal Jelly variants. I actually tried out the Green Tea variant yesterday morning, and I noticed that the sheet is pretty thin and the 'essence' is on the thick side. Because of that, I had to use just a few drops in the evening when I have the decanted most of the liquid in the dropper. Speaking of the liquid, there was a lot of it in the sachet; and since I have to use a little of it at the time, I think this will last me for at least a week and a half.

Matatagalan yata bago ko magamit yung Leaders mask. Hehehe.

How about you guys -- how was your holidays? Did you get anything this year? Share them all in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment