Monday, February 15, 2016

[30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE] Seven Things That Cross My Mind A Lot

Photo credit here
Hiya, guys!

Today, I'll be talking about things that crosses my mind a lot.

Truth be told, there are a lot of things going on my mind every single time. It's impossible for me to think of just one thing -- it's possible, but after that all of the things connected to that thought will be on my mind as well.

Crazy, right?

Anyhoo, here are the things that cross my mind often, and how I think about them at the moment.

1. Law School

My status right now is fourth year, but I won't be graduating until second semester of 2017. But the thought of failing just one subject in the coming semesters is bothering me, just because doing so will delay my graduation plans. So I'm just studying the hell out of myself just to make this through.

2. Youtube Channel

If you've followed this blog for more than three months now, you'd know that my sister and I started our own Youtube channel. So far we have four videos up on that channel but to this day, we have not added up to that number. The reason for that is the lack of tripod, because we could not shoot decent stills and sitting shots without it. Hopefully I could buy an inexpensive one once I got my pay, and I'll be able to upload a new video come Sunday.

More of my thoughts when you click 'Read More.'


3. Career

To be honest, my career is in a standstill right now, mainly because of pretty bad career decisions that I have made recently. On one hand, I'm thinking that I should find an office-based work because I needed money, but on the other hand, an online job will do because I would not stress myself over work schedules and transport from work to school. Is it really a good idea to stick to an online job for this purpose?

4. Life After Law School

I'm most definitely taking the bar exams the same year I graduated from law school. Actually, as early as my second year in law school I have plans as to how I will do the exam review. But right now, I think I'm changing my plans a bit; and maybe even the day after my law school graduation I'm still formulating my game plan for my review.

5. Bar Exams

More specifically, whether or not I will pass it. I'm scared as hell for that fact. If I pass, where do I work? If I don't, what now? Sure, I'll do a retake, but I'll have to go through that long review and agonizing waiting time again. Ugh!

6. Marriage and Family

Not gonna lie -- I have been thinking about marriage for quite some time now. I mean, me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly six years now; so it's no wonder for me to have those thoughts. In fact, we're already talking about how are we gonna be when we get married and have our own family. However, I'm trying my best not to think of it too much because we're still a bit far from getting married. We're still waiting for that 'suspensive condition' (an event that is sure to happen though uncertain as to when) to arrive before doing so. As for what exactly the suspensive condition is, let me just keep it as a secret, okay?

7. My next entry

Of course, I have to think about what I'll write about in this blog next. :)

So that was it for the thoughts that come across my mind often. Curious about anything you saw here? Leave a question at the comments section, and I'll answer it when I could.

Oh, and again, don't forget about the rest of the series!

Intro | Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4
Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9
Day 10 | Day 11 | Day 12 | Day 13 | Day 14
Day 15 | Day 16 | Day 17 | Day 18 | Day 19
Day 20 | Day 21 | Day 22 | Day 23

No comments:

Post a Comment